Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 153 – 31st August 2016 Wednesday – Pamper day for Kevin

VIETNAM | Thursday, 1 September 2016 | Views [621]

Kevin was off riding again and I did a load of washing before heading to the gym. The cloud cover was nice but it soon lifted and was very hot. My gym session was really hard today and I was perspiring heavily. Vicky came while I was there and she joined me at the pool after our workouts. Kevin has decided not to come to the pool today as he wants to get a pedicure and a massage and be pampered. He went to Lemongrass Spa on the recommendation of a girl at Almanity. I left the pool at 3ish and went home and watched some Netflix before going to meet Monika and JA at Hoa Hien for happy hour before dinner. Had an enjoyable meal. Snacked on 2 appetisers while having a drink and then ordered dinner. My share of the bill VND 200k. Kevin had decided to have fried eggs with Banh Mi and then went out for an ice cream. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.