Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 152 – 30th August 2016 Tuesday – Same, same but different

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 31 August 2016 | Views [593]

Kevin rode by himself over the new bridge. I went to the gym and saw Monika and JA and I arranged to catch up for dinner tonight. When I told Kevin he wasn't happy as he had arranged to go with Mark to Hoa Hien and he didn't want us there. So I messaged Monika and we decided to go elsewhere. Vicky and I went across the road to the local coffee shop. When I got back to the pool I checked my emails and there was an email from Topica which indicated I had been allocated extra classes this week. Unfortunately it was for yesterday. Of course I did not teach this as I was unaware. I sent an email to Thanh my Teacher Manager and we to and fro for a while before she accepted that it was Topica’s fault and agreed that I would not be fined for cancelling the lesson. Kevin left the pool at 2pm while  I stayed until after 3pm. When I got home Kevin was out, so I quickly got changed and went to meet Monika and JA for pre dinner drinks at their house. We sat and chatted by their pool while we discussed where we would eat. We settled on The Circle for a burger as none of us had eaten lunch so felt we could do it justice. When we arrived, Mark was sitting out the front drinking a beer before he was off to meet Kevin. As usual the burgers were great and Jeff and his staff did a wonderful job. I got a message from Tan to say that Hien was now out of hospital and was at home. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.