Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 150 – 28th August 2016 Sunday – Pool day and Football buddies

VIETNAM | Monday, 29 August 2016 | Views [623]

Kevin went riding again to Marble Mountain and I  went to the gym. I was waiting for Topica to sent an email of last minute available lessons so I could try and get some teaching this next week before heading back to AU. When I finished at the gym an email had come so I made myself available for 9 lessons. Now it is wait and see. Vicky came out to the pool after her session and we went for coffee and a chat. Gary is feeling lots better (from aoemba parasite picked up on our mountain trip) and is now eating much more but is still very weak and unable to walk very far let alone hold his Yamaha bike up. I grabbed a Bahn mi on the way back to the pool. Kevin is having another footy mates day and has gone to Paddy’s with Michael and Mark. I stayed at the pool until after 3pm and then headed home. I tried calling Sue Hutch in Moama to get an update on the Ladies Moama Pairs but was not able to get her. An email came from Topica to say I was not successful in getting any of the extra lessons. Oh well it means I have the next week totally free – no Hien and no Topica. I then quickly changed and packed my cooler bag with the 2 bottles of Lao scotch that I have left and went to Vicky and Gary’s for a drink and chat. We chatted about caravanning and places they have been. I will certainly try to get to some of the free camps they mentioned  in Qld when I am next travelling that way. I got home after 6pm and Kevin was home. I decided o have spring rolls for dinner while Kevin made a shake as he had eaten crap all day at the footy. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.