Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 149 - 27th August 2016 Saturday – Study time

VIETNAM | Sunday, 28 August 2016 | Views [550]

Kevin went riding on his own while I went to the gym for a workout. I met Monika and JA at the pool and we chilled together until lunch time. Kevin ordered from the pool menu but us girls went out to AM Vegetarian on Le Ty To. It was an excellent meal and very cheap. My meal and 2 beers was only VND 80k. From here I went back to the pool and Kevin was just leaving to go home and change and then to the Sports Bar to meet his footy mates. I went home at 3pm  when the storm clouds rolled in and the pool boy told me it was going to rain. I decided to do a little study for my last TESOL subject and so spent a couple of hours working on this. Kevin came home briefly and said he was now going to 3 Dragons to watch Port play Suns. I again decided to have left over chicken curry for dinner and a couple of G&T’s and Baccardi & cokes. I watched another Netflix episode before going to bed. Kevin came home and was happy that Port won. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.