Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 145 - 23rd August 2016 Tuesday – Exam Results

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 24 August 2016 | Views [546]

Happy birthday Ebony and Hien, my student. Kevin rode by himself again this morning. I meanwhile had a lazy morning watching episodes of How to get away with Murder – season 2. Kevin washed the floors which haven't been done for weeks. My Skype meeting with Kirsten went well and she offered my a Level 4 which is the same as the level offered previously by Jasmine. I made sure that I expressed my concerns and also did not accept some of the comments made and stood my ground. Kirsten kept saying the technical problems are due to the underwater cabling that is damaged. Hopefully I will be able to start next week on Monday. Kevin had gone to the pool at Almanity and I headed there after a quick bite to eat at home. We spent the afternoon lazing. Kevin headed off early and went for a coffee at his favourite coffee house and I stayed until the clouds started to roll in and then I headed home. I watched some more of Netflix until dinner time. We went to Hoa Hien where Kevin again had eggplant and I had a bok choy dish with mushrooms. We were fortunate that the rain didn't come until after we had got home. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.