Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 142 – 20th August 2016 Saturday – Another Exam attempt

VIETNAM | Sunday, 21 August 2016 | Views [573]

It is a hot humid day today. 37C but feels like 42C. Kevin went riding alone to Marble Mountain. I went to the gym for a workout and then to the pool. Appears there are a few sore heads today, Vicky, Claire, Sharon after last nights party. Stayed at he pool until it was time for my lesson with Hien. I had bought it forward to enable me to have a little time before my exam. Kevin went off to the Sport’s Bar with his footy mates for a session. Port v Crows. Becoming a regular thing. The exam, well of course something else happened. I actually got to the classroom this time but was unable to start the lesson as I could not access this part of the screen. Well I started anyway and the students could hear me. I had one student that obviously had been told to be dumb and she couldn't do any of the required work. Off course this meant I wasted a lot of time on her and went 5 minutes overtime. Also not being able to enter comments as I went into the assessment area didn't help either. Oh well I have tried. Will now have to wait for the feedback. Kevin was still at the Sports Bar and must have decided to stay for dinner so I cooked a mushroom risotto for myself, together with a Saigon Beer. I then watched some Netflix before going to bed. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.