Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 141 – 19th August 2016 Friday - Claire's birthday bash at Hoa Hien

VIETNAM | Saturday, 20 August 2016 | Views [393]

Kevin went riding with Andrew to Fusion Mia. I did a load of washing and then headed to the gym for a workout and then to the pool for a relaxing day. Kevin left to go to the Sports Bar to watch the footy with the boys at 4pm. I meanwhile headed home at 4.30 and quickly got changed and went and picked Vicky up for happy hour at Hoa Hien. We had decided not to go with the others for cocktails in town as it was across town and I don't like driving through town. Unfortunately Hoa Hien did not have cocktails so we had gin and vodka. We managed to buy 2 and get 2 free each before the boys showed up from watching football. They had left at half time. Shortly after the girls started to appear from cocktails and we all sat down and ordered dinner.  As usual it was Devine and everyone had a good time. There were about 20 people in attendance and even a couple I did not know. Some of the guys and gals were a little pissed by the time the evening was over. On our way out Vicky bought some of the nougat sweets for VND 70k. I dropped Vicky home at her house and was home in bed by 9.30. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.