Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 140 – 18th August 2016 Thursday – Exam Stuff –up No 2

VIETNAM | Friday, 19 August 2016 | Views [379]

This morning it is raining. Kevin got up to go riding and soon decided to go back to bed before heading to Almanity.  I meanwhile got ready for my exam at 9am. Right from the start in was a stuff-up and I could log in but could not get to the classroom. I sought technical help and wasn't able to connect with anyone. A pop-up message said this lesson was not being supported and to ring a Hanoi no which I did and got a message to say no one was available, call back later. Well you have 15 min to start your class and I had wasted most of them by now. I quickly sent an email to Kristen my TH and she soon Skype me and put me in touch via Skype with Tech support. My 15min window is now finished and I couldn't get into the lesson. Eventually support said to abort the lesson and reschedule the exam for another time. WTF another stuff up. I am starting to question whether I want to actually work with this company as there only seems to be problems galore. Once I had settled down I went to the gym and ran for a good 30min on the treadmill to release my frustrations. I then spent a couple of hours by the pool before my lesson with Hien.  Vang cancelled our visit to Tuan’s due to the overcast weather. We went to Minh Hinh Vegetarian for dinner with Monika and Barbara, a friend of Monika’s before going to bowls. There were 8 players at bowls and I again left around 8.30pm. When I got home an email from Kristen at Topica wanted to reschedule the exam for Saturday at 5pm. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.