Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 138 – 16th August 2016 Tuesday – Lazy Day but someone has to do it!

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 17 August 2016 | Views [237]

Kevin went riding on his own on the old Danang Road and cut through to the golf courses on the main road. It was a leisure’s ride for him. The air conditioning had gone off before 5.30 and it didn't come back on until after 7am. So after breakfast I headed to the gym and the pool. I saw Monika  and JA who had been to the early morning yoga class and they said it was very bad. Monika actually walked out. They were lazing in the pool when I saw them. Kevin came down and we spend the day lazing again. What a life but I keep saying someone has to do it. I was enjoying just vegging when Kevin rang to say the Hien had just turned up for her lesson. Oh dear, I had forgotten. On my motorbike and a quick dash home saw me arrive right on 3pm. We worked on her essay question for the UWC scholarship application. Kevin went to Hoa Hien for dinner but I had a Skype meeting with Kristen from Topica to discuss my exam results.  Well, I failed apparently and must now resist both exams as Kristen said she could not offer me the same money as before ie $10/hr. I decided to eat in and heated up some spaghetti and sauce that was left over. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.