Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 137 -15th August 2016 Monday – Another Exam

VIETNAM | Tuesday, 16 August 2016 | Views [262]

Kevin was off riding with his buddies again this morning to Fusion Mia. I set up the bedroom for my 9am exam and asked Kevin to remain out of the room. Again the exam started with problems, no slide movers or tool bar. I really must decide do I need the stress. The only positive is that it would be good to be paid for working. Oh well, will just have to wait for the feedback. Kevin had headed to the pool to avoid interrupting me and I made off to the gym after my exam. During my workout Monika and JA came in and said they had just joined. I relaxed by the pool and spoke with Claire about house sitting and decided to write a profile. Claire helped edit it for me. I might like to do this while caravanning in the future. We stayed until late avo and then for me it was a quick stop at the house to grab my teaching material for my lesson with Tri. We stayed for dinner at Vang’s.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.