Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 120 – 29th July 2016 Friday – Motor bike maintenance & Lawn Bowls

VIETNAM | Saturday, 30 July 2016 | Views [316]

Kevin went riding with Michael and Andrew on the old Danang Road to Danang. It is the first time they have ridden this road. It is 50km round trip that took 1hr 50min. He was exhausted when he got back . I  had a Skype call with Jasmine from Topica re feedback from my exam back in June which was all good. I now have to wait for the teaching department to get in touch re the next step. I then went to Garry’s where he took me to his local mechanic so I could get the oil changed and the brakes fixed on the motor bike. I left the bike there and went with Garry to the market to meet his chicken lady before he dropped me off home. He came in and had a look at our house before going off to meet Vicki. I packed me bag and rode the push bike to the gym. It was 11.30 and I was riding in the heat of the day. Kevin followed me down. I spent 1 ½ hours in the gym and then went to the pool where Kevin was lounging. We stayed until 3ish when I then rode home before Garry picked me up to collect my motor bike. The bike was ready and it only cost VND 110k for the oil change and the brakes to be adjusted. Kevin went to the sports bar to watch the footy at 5ish and I watched some movies. I ate the remaining egg tarts for dinner and then went to bowls. There was only a small turn out with 7 players. Lea came later and so I sat and chatted with her for a while. She is concerned about Kevin's shoulder and is encouraging him to get an appointment with a different orthopaedic surgeon when he gets home. My thoughts exactly. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.