Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 121 – 30th July 2016 Saturday – Same, same but different - Not

VIETNAM | Sunday, 31 July 2016 | Views [273]

Kevin didn't go riding this morning as he was feeling tired. I headed to the gym at 8am for a 2 hour session. I included the Pilates and Yoga stretches from the book. Vicky also was at the gym and she did some it the stomach ones with me. I was able to plank for 2 min. I then went to the pool and got a message from Kevin that he was not well and had an upset stomach and so was staying at home all day. At lunch time I decided to go out from Almanity for a Bahn Mi at Phi Banh Mi which is at 88 Thai Phien and had a chicken, cheese and avocado Banh Mi which was delicious. Including a beer it was only VND 45k. Much better value than eating at Almanity every day for VND 150k. I came back to the pool and stayed until just after 2pm when I left to go to Pink Cloud Travel agent to book our flights to HCMC in September. They were very helpful and our flights were, only VND 900k each. I rushed home as I had a lesson  with Hien at 3pm. Kevin had not surfaced all day and was watching the footy, Port v Gold Coast and so at dinner time I asked if he was eating and he was keen to go out. We went to the Circle and had burgers, Kevin the avocado and bacon and I had the original. The beef is absolutely yummy and Jeff, the host is very friendly and remembered Kevin's  name as he hasn't been here for a month. We sat with Judy and Peter who were already there. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.