Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 86 – 25th June 2016 Saturday – Yoga and beach

VIETNAM | Sunday, 26 June 2016 | Views [296]

Kevin didn't ride again this morning as he is saving himself for the big ride tomorrow to Lady Buddha past Danang. I went to yoga at the beach and then stayed at Soul Kitchen until after lunch.  Kevin came down but left shortly after lunch as the wind started to come up. I stayed a while longer and then made my way back. I spend 2 hours with Hien working on her speaking component. A storm came in while we were working and it was very ferocious and the rain was heavy. Jane rang during the lesson to say that Hill Station was not doing happy hour and did I have another suggestion. I said they could come to our house for drinks before dinner. Hien left and it was still raining. I quickly shower and then made an avocado dip for nibbles. Jane and Nigel arrived around 5.30 in their rain coats and said that the roads were awash with water and that they had waited until the last downpour eased before leaving An Bang. We sat and chatted over a few drinks and nibbles and then decided to give the Korean a miss and to head back to the pizza shop at Cua Dai. We headed off and Jane and I ordered from the restaurant next door to the pizza place, while Kevin and Nigel ordered pizza. Nigel even bought his own wine and the lady said it was ok and she even opened the bottle for him. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.