Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 85 – 24th June 2016 Friday – Massage and Lawn Bowls

VIETNAM | Saturday, 25 June 2016 | Views [378]

Kevin went riding with Andrew and Michael to Fusion Mia and they did 31.4 their best time ever. Kevin came home very happy. I went for a massage with Jane at Nomad. From here I went to Soul Kitchen to pick up he long sleeve sweater I had ordered and then stopped at Phuong Banh Mi to grab some lunch. I then called at Phuong’s the tailor  to pick up my tailored slacks. One pair were ok but the other were too tight so she will let them out and I can collect tomorrow. Kevin had gone to Almanity and was relaxing at the pool when. Arrived after lunch. Nga was again chatting with Kevin. Kevin left just before 3pm and I just lazed until 4ish when I then went to the gym for an hour workout. I showered and then went back to the pool area where Jane, Nigel, Suzy, Phil, Claire and Jerry were enjoying happy hour. I grabbed a red wine and joined the group. It appears Claire and Jerry are now going to Bangkok earlier as they have a house sitting job for 10 days. Claire was arranging their social calendar with Jane who will also be there at the same time. Jane and Nigel will celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary and wants to do something outrageous. Claire suggested a girlie boy show. So now they it is arranged and Kevin will join them. I met some hotel guests Mark and Jill who were from Adelaide and they had just spent time visiting Jim Harris in HCMC. Small world as we played bowls with Jim several years ago. I got his phone no and will give him a call when in HCMC next week. I gave them some tips on restaurants and things to do. Our group moved to the front of the hotel where we ordered some food as the sausage sizzle is not happening at bowls. I ordered chicken pho. We went to bowls from Almanity and I sat and chatted with Sharon for a while. Kevin had had dinner an Minh No 2 vegetarian and was playing a game of triples. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.