Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 84 – 23rd June 2016 Thursday – Chicken Curry Night

VIETNAM | Friday, 24 June 2016 | Views [321]

Kevin didn't go riding as he was resting for his big ride tomorrow. I did some washing and then Kevin was still stressing that his money hadn't arrived into his bank account. I spent over an hour looking at the transaction and finding it had been rejected. I then used my account to transfer the funds to his VN account. I wasn’t feeling the best so I lazed all day until my lesson with Hien. Kevin went to the beach to La Plage and didn't come home until late afternoon. I suggested he try his ATM card now that he had some money in the account to make sure it works. He went back to the bank and took VND 2m out. He then showered and changed and went to the Sports Bar to watch AFL game with Andrew, Mark, Michael. We agreed that he would be home at 6pm so we could go together to Vicky and Garry’s for dinner. They live in Cam Thanh in the last street before the rice Paddy's. It is a basic house but has a large allotment with an outside area that they use all the time. They had only just had the grass cut and had collected it for burning once it has dried. We sat outside and had some beers and chatted. Dinner was really nice with Kevin going for seconds! Unbelievable. Had a great evening. Gary gave me a USB with Game of Thrones S6 which I will copy. Vicky also loaned me a jacket for wearing back to Adelaide next week. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.