Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 83 - 22nd June 2016 Wednesday – Bike ride date

VIETNAM | Thursday, 23 June 2016 | Views [272]

Kevin rode with Andrew and Michael to Montgomery. Kevin then went to the bank and picked up his ATM card. I went to the gym and did another session before hitting the pool. Vicky had been in the gym earlier and so she came over and set up next to us at the pool. We chatted at length about her trip back to Adelaide and about living in VN. She  invited us for chicken curry tomorrow night. I ordered Caesar salad with chicken for lunch which was quite spicy. I left shortly after lunch as I had a lesson with Tri late afternoon. After the pool Kevin came home and then went to meet Nga for their bike riding date. They rode to the rice fields where she stopped to introduce him to some of her friends. They ended up at La Plage and Kevin bought her dinner. She order spaghetti. Kevin said that she rode the bike so slow it was very boring and on the way back the roads were very busy with locals going to and from the beach. I had no sympathy for him as he could have said NO. After my lesson I   stopped in at Dingo Deli to get some coconut oil and then headed home and cooked some spring rolls and then made some avocado dip with rice crackers as a filler. A couple of red wines to finish off. Though-ally enjoyed it. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.