Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 82 – 21st June 2016 Tuesday – Gym and Pool

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 22 June 2016 | Views [359]

Kevin rode to Montgomery Golf links this morning and he wasn't happy with his times. I decided to hit the gym and did a workout for over an  hour. I then headed to the pool and Kevin was just arriving. He had taken his bike to repair shop to have the gear cable tightened. Chatted with Claire about downloading books and said I would do it for her. She said she was learning Vietnamese from Pimsleur which is an MP3 program. Claire is going to see if I can access her licence. She chatted with Kevin about Bangkok and said that Jerry and her were going there next week as well and they should catch up. I walked down the road to a local Vietnamese restaurant where I had Cau Lau for lunch. It was very tasty. Kevin ordered lunch at the pool. Nga the pool waitress has been chatting Kevin up for the past week and she asked him to go bike riding with her tomorrow night  to AnBang at 5pm. She has previously asked for his phone no and he gave it to her because he couldn't say no! Again, he didn't say no and has now agreed to a date for bike riding. Kevin said that Nga did invite his friend, me, as well but unfortunately I will be teaching. I headed off to prepare for my lesson with Hien and  Tri. I helped Hien with her UWC application and said I would email some details to her later tonight. Kevin came home and then he headed off to Paddy’s to watch the State of Origin Rugby with the boys. I headed to teach Tri. From Vang’s house I  then went to The Circle for dinner. I sat with Keith and after I ordered Gary and Vicky came in and joined us. It was an enjoyable evening.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.