Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 75 – 14th June 2016 Tuesday – The Real Exam

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 15 June 2016 | Views [242]

Kevin rode to Montgomery Links by himself. He then went to Pink Cloud Travel to arrange a flight to Bangkok for his visa run. He then went to Almanity, where he spent the day by the pool as I had given him instructions not to come home until after 4pm. I headed to the printers to get copies of the lesson plans and then worked on my strategy for the exam. I made sure I had a lot of examples and extra vocabulary words. The exams went quite well and I was happy with them. I only had one student in the first class and 2 in the intermediate class. I ran a little over in the intermediate lesson. I had arranged with Jasmine not to call until 6.30 as I had a lesson with Hien. Jasmine didn't call until 7.30 by which time I am so exhausted. She was pushing for me to commit to lessons next week and I kept telling her I couldn't give 20 hours for June or July due to the wedding in New Zealand and I was away from 1 July until 27 July. She even referred me to her supervisor who said I would have to raise this issue with the Teaching Department. I am still not happy but fill in some times and arrange for her to call on Thursday to give me the feedback from my exam. Jasmine then sends me more documents for the next stage. I am too tired to look at them now. As Kevin was leaving the Almanity Jerry and Nigel were going to Hills Station for a few drinks while the ladies were having a cocktail night and they invited him to go. He went for 2 beers and then headed home. We wondered down to Hoa Hien for dinner with Kevin riding his bike and me the scooter  as I needed petrol. Unfortunately Kevin's tyre was flat and he had to walk home. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.