Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 74 – 13th June 2016 Monday – Practice Test

VIETNAM | Tuesday, 14 June 2016 | Views [243]

Kevin went riding with Andrew to Marble Mountain. We then went to the gym and did a session before going to the pool. We had lunch and I headed home for my practice test. On the way I stopped to buy a pedestal fan VND 300k as the heat in the front room is building up and my face just drips non stop. The test was a very stressful experience. Firstly I couldn't get into the classroom and when I finally did it was 2.10 so the lesson started late. During the lesson there were many mic problems and I forgot I had to click on the tech help button to get their attention and not just write in the dialogue box. The second lesson was also stressful as there were 2  students and again mic problems. This lesson ran short of time unfortunately. When I had finished Jasmine called and gave me the feedback and sent through some further notes and tips. She also said that I would need to improve in the actual exam which we scheduled for the next day. I rushed off my my lesson with Tri and then dinner at Vang's. When we got home I briefly looked at the lesson plan for the exam the next day. I watched the video’s and made some notes. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.