Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 65 - 4th June 2016 Saturday – AnBang Beach & Dinner at Nu Eatery

VIETNAM | Sunday, 5 June 2016 | Views [319]

Kevin headed off riding while I went to yoga. I had had a week off and so was a little apprehensive about going. It was only a small class and Rahul kept things quite simple and did a lot of breathing exercises to finish. I then went to Soul Kitchen with Megan and Lucy (her friend from Aust) where we swam and had a coffee. I spoke to Megan about Isagenix and she is keen to sign up. After they left I stayed at the beach until after lunch and headed back just as a storm was forming. Well, I dashed across the rice paddies but got caught just past BaLe Market. I was saturated by the time I got home.  After a quick shower I did a  review of the listening material for Hien's lesson. The lesson went well and Kevin came home from LaPlage where he had spent the day,  during a dry spell. We had thunder and lightening that was very loud and frightening. We went to Nu Eatery with Jane and Nigel. We rode the bike as we weren't sure if there would be further rain and parked in the next street up and walked down a small Hem.  Once again we were not disappointed in the meal. We all had the steamed buns and Kevin the Com Chicken while I had a bowl of Dalat Cauliflower Soup. It was divine. Jane had Vegetarian Rice and Nigel the Pulled Pork Bahn Mi. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.