Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 33 – 3rd May 2016 Tuesday – Yoga

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 4 May 2016 | Views [241]


I called past Michelle Norths house to ride with her to yoga at the beach. She took me out the back of BaLe market toward Cua Dai and then back to Hai Ba Trong to the beach. Lisa took the lesson and it was again a good stretching session. We then all went to Soul Kitchen and I spoke with Jane and Nigel Blackah who are here for a further few months. Nigel is looking at getting his VN drivers licence so I talked him thro the process that I went thro. Jane is a reflexologist / massage therapist and she did a session with Michelle for 2 hours while we were at AnBang. I asked her if I could get a session and we will arrange over the next few days. Kevin chatted and drank beer with Nigel while I headed home. I made a baguette for lunch that Kevin had bought on his morning bike ride. It started to rain early in the evening so Kevin took the umbrella while I put the AustralianSuper rain coat and rode the scooter. We took Vang, Wing and Tri to Hoa Hien Restaurant for Vang’s birthday. We ordered a variety of dishes including fried eggplant with meat was our favourite and we had 2 servings. I also had the beef, lot leaf and Kevin the My Quang noodle dish. Vang had clams, pork on a skewer and rice. During dinner the owner bought over some flowers that Duc had ordered from Hue. They were lovely.

 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.