Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 23 – 23rd April 2016 Saturday – Rubbish collection at AnBang

VIETNAM | Sunday, 24 April 2016 | Views [298]

Kevin  went riding to Marble Mountain and back along the Cua Dai Road. He broke 5 personal records on the ride. I headed to AnBang at 8am for the volunteer rubbish collection morning along the beach. Susie came while I was just setting up and so I talked her into helping also. We collected our green T-shirts, gloves and black plastic garbage bags. Off we want and headed Danang way and within 40min we had filled our two bags so back we came. Dropped the bags off and settled in our hut. It was blowing a gale with the wind straight off the sea. The sea was very rough. Susie headed off as she needs to prepare for Leonard’s arrival tonight. He is currently sitting in Singapore waiting for his flight. Kevin arrived at 10.30 but we decided to leave as it is just too windy. Spent a lazy afternoon organising my trip to NZ. Kevin walked into town and went sunglasses shopping. He ordered a pair of Raybans with script for A$35. Very cheap. Hope they are ok. Picks them up tomorrow. Went to Vang and Duc’s for dinner. Spring rolls and a lovely Quang noodle with pork dish. Finished off with apple and mango. Plus Saigon Beers of course. Kevin again not happy with Ports performance against Geelong. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.