Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 85 – 24th July 2015 Friday – Nha Trang

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 26 July 2015 | Views [309]

Kevin set his alam to make sure he didn't get away on his last bike ride too late. He was off by 5.15 and was determined to beat some of his segment records today. I watched the film from last night. Kevin came back and has on 3 segments got a PB time. He is over the moon. I headed to LBH while Kevin had breakfast. Kevin left the pool area at 12.30 as he is taking his bike back after lunch. I stayed until 1.30 and said goodbye to Brian. After lunch I went and filled the scooter with fuel. Kevin discovered he had forgotten to return the bike helmet so he took my bike to return it. Meanwhile I started packing and had most of my gear packed when Kevin got back. I then helped him to sort his gear out and what he needed in HCMC so this could be on the top of the case. We headed out for dinner to Olivia’s Italian Restaurant to meet Michael and Phuong. They were 20 min late and we sat and started with a beer while we waited. We started with some garlic bread and Kevin ordered pizza and the others had pasta. Mine was spinach and cheese ravioli with ham, mushroom and cream. It was delicious. We ordered 2 banana pancakes for dessert to share. The cost of the meal was VND$568k which is A$36, a cheap night considering the number of servings ordered. Michael and Phuong were heading to the nightclub for some dancing and we gracefully declined to tag along. We headed back and were soon in bed. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.