Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 84 – 23rd July 2015 Thursday – Nha Trang

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 24 July 2015 | Views [356]

Kevin was later going for his ride at 5.30am and he was back in 1 ½ hours so I knew he hadn't ridden all the way to Hwy 1. He said he decided not to do Willunga Hill. I decided to settle the bill at the Hotel in US$ so I took $500 down and paid Nguyen. Danny is using conversion rate of VND $21700. I headed to LBH while Kevin watch another Episode of House of Cards. Brian went off to the gym and we asked him to get us a vegetarian Bahn mi on his way back. We ate these at lunch and Kevin's was only salad / vegetable while mine had meat and tofu in it. They were delicious and had the most filling I have had in a Bahn mi. we headed back and I then went to MaxiMark on the bike and then to VietcomBank to pick up my ATM card. All went well and I got them to set up internet banking as well. When I left I rode to the coast to Kevin's favourite bakery but he wasn't there so as it was liking very overcast I headed back to the Hotel. Kevin came back soon after and I must have just missed him at the coffee shop. We headed to Lil Shack for dinner which is the Mexican burrito hut. We stopped for an ice cream on the way back. We watched a movie or more to the point I started watching it but fell asleep 10 mins into the film. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.