Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 81 – 20th July 2015 Monday – Nah Trang

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 21 July 2015 | Views [338]

Kevin had a restless night again and I am certain it is because he had a few beers. He tossed most of the night and then finally got up and headed off on his ride at 5.15pm. My shoes from yesterday are still wet so unable to go walking this morning. While Kevin  was having breakfast I headed to LBH. Michael bought the scooter so I went out and checked it out for when we leave. I headed off at lunch time and the scooter handles well. After lunch and an episode of House of Cards we rode the scooter out along the road that Kevin rides each morning to Hwy 1. We then went further up the coast to Long Phu before turning around and heading back. We took a different exit and came back into Nha Trang across the second bridge. This way was certainly the local way and the people, houses and businesses were certainly that. We watched a movie American Snipper before heading out for dinner at Good Morning Vietnam for pizza again. Kevin wasn't feeling well so he left after eating only one piece. I got his in a take away box and wondered back looking in a few shops. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.