Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 49 – 18th June 2015 Thursday – HoiAn

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 19 June 2015 | Views [239]

Up walking in Cam Thanh, Red Bridge area along the river and then back through the rice fields. At breakfast we got talking to Tim and Rachel a young couple from England. He is a chemical engineer who has just been made redundant from a brewery job and she is a policewoman. Gave them a copy of 100 foods to try in Vietnam list. Kevin headed off to the beach while I took Dram for an English lesson in grammar. After this I headed to Betel to use their computer. I needed to cancel my Isagenix in Vietnam so sent an email. My laptop is still not working properly.  I also downloaded some more grammar books to use with Dram. Also as I will be the only teacher at An Bang on the weekend as Tan has gone to Hanoi and Lisa to Singapore I have decided to do a lesson on body parts with the younger kids on Saturday and on Sunday fill in a form with the older ones. I am not much of an artist so I needed to use the web to draw a person for the body parts lesson. I will draw him/her on a couple of large pieces of cardboard. I headed back after a couple of hours for lunch and then rode to the beach where Kevin had ordered himself some lunch. Kevin decided to head back around 2pm while I stayed until 3ish. I didn't go in the water as my foot is a little inflamed and not healing properly. I need the scab to dry out more. Kevin headed off to Vangs on the bike and I rode the scooter. Today Vang, Duc and Tri had been to Cham Island and so Vang had bought chicken rice and roast chicken for dinner. It was nice. Kevin stopped for Kem on the way back and he said that Andrew came in with a stunning Vietnamese girl. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.