Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 16 - 16th May 2015 Saturday – HoiAn

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 17 May 2015 | Views [287]

Didn't go walking this morning as starting to feel fatigued. After breakfast went to helmet shop to take a photo of the helmet that Kevin liked. Sent it to Vang who is going to go and buy it for us at local price. On way to An Bang Beach I passed through Cua Dai and on the River they were having dragon boat races and there were people everywhere watching. This is at 8.45am. Went for a long walk along the beach toward Cua Dai direction for about 40 min. Kevin went later in the morning for a longer walk. We had lunch at Soul Kitchen – ham and cheese baguette, fries and a drink. Was yummy. I had school at 2pm and so I walked down the beach and left Kevin lazing on the sun bed at Soul Kitchen. In the younger class there were 25 students and we covered clean/dirty ocean. After the class I walked back and had a quick dip and packed up my stuff. Kevin also was now ready to leave so he rode his bike back while I went to the second lesson which was for 12-15yo and there was 35 students. Way too many and all the boys were misbehaving so Tan said they could leave if they wanted to. Of course they all bolted. She finished the class at 4.45pm and I was relieved as it was stifling hot and I had a headache from 35 kids shouting back the words at me at the front of the café. Tan’s boyfriend David was there and I spoke with him some more. Had an early night. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.