Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 5 – 5th May 2015 – Halong Bay to Hanoi.

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 6 May 2015 | Views [254]

I was up early for the Tai Chi lesson but Kevin decided to sleep in. Breakfast was at 7am and everyone headed off to explore the cave soon after. Kevin and I decided to remain on the boat and took the opportunity to take some photos, to check emails and just take in some rays. We checked out of our room at 9.30am and headed up for the fruit carving lesson at 10.15am. Lunch followed and then we disembarked for our bus trip back to Hanoi. Took about 4 ½ hours. Checked back into hotel, unbacked our bags, got ice and a drink. We put all our devices on to recharge the batteries and it was then that I discovered I had lost my Fitbit. Bugga. Bugga. We headed out to buy some more data for our mobiles as Kevin was burning though it. Mr Jason on the desk helped set it up. After a shake for tea Kevin decided to go for a late night walk.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.