Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 119 - 21st August 2014 Exploring Freemantle

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 23 August 2014 | Views [328]

Day 119 21st August 2014 Thursday. Decided to head back to Freemantle for a look around as the weather seems to have improved. We parked the car and started walking around the parks, wharf area but mum and dad soon tired of walking and said they would meet us back at the car in an hour. Kevin and I then went on to explore Bathers Beach, the Round House, J Shed and then headed over to the River Ferry terminal and E Shed markets. We went on to the train station as we needed to find out hour to get to the city. From here we then caught a Cat Bus which is a free service that does a loop around the main business/shopping and close residential area of Freemantle. We got off just before where our car was parked. We then took mum and dad for a ride on the Cat Bus and went into the main area for lunch at Subway. We wondered a little further on then caught the bus around to our car. Headed back to the vans as the weather had started to turn again. Once the weather appeared to break Kevin went off again but it soon poured and he came home very wet.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.