Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 121 - 23rd August 2014 Day with Aaron and Jade

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 28 August 2014 | Views [350]

Day 121 23rd August 2014 Saturday. Happy birthday Ebony. Did a load of washing before heading over to the rec room for egg and bacon roll for breakfast. We had arranged to meet Aaron and Jade at 10am but as I had put some washing out and mum told me that our BBQ lunch was now for tea and I was worried the washing would get damp before we got home. I hurried to put it in the clothes dryer and so we were late getting to Aarons. We needed to do 2 runs in the car to get everyone to the market. We wondered around sampling various foods from popcorn to mandarins. It was similar to the Adelaide Markets and the smells and sounds were fantastic. We grabbed lunch in the market and then wondered the streets of Freemantle. We told mum and dad we were looking for an ice cream shop and that it was just up here a little way. Dad soon said he was going back to the car so we continued on without him. We went to the bread shop that Aaron had told us about –Bread in Common and mum talked the guy into allowing us to sample. It was delicious. We then went back to Aarons and watched the footy Crows v North Melbourne as it was an important game for setting the final 8. Aaron was devastated that the Crows lost. Jades mum and dad (Gary and Jill) got home from work at about 4.00pm and started the Weber Q. We had a butterflied lamb, a pork roll and sausages. Jade made a salad and this with the bread Aaron had bought was a yummy meal. We headed home after tea as Aaron and Jade are moving up to the north of Perth tomorrow in the Kimberley Camper to be closer to Jades work.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.