Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 118 - 20th August 2014 Freemantle Old Goal

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 23 August 2014 | Views [332]

Day 118 20th August 2014 Wednesday. A miserable day, cloudy and showery. We headed to Freemantle to the Old Goal and went on a tour around. Was very interesting. When we finished it was pouring and didn’t look like stopping so we headed to the large Cockburn Shopping Centre we had passed on the way to the caravan park. We had lunch in the food court and then wondered for an hour or so. Mum got a new camera to replace the one she dropped and broke and still hasn’t told dad about yet. Headed back to the vans and once the weather cleared Kevin went walking again and I did the mundane household chores like washing the floor, making pumpkin soup etc etc. Aaron called around late avo and took mum and dad shopping with him as he want to buy Jade a soda stream to cheer her up as she is not well.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.