Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 99 - 1st August 2014 Kevin got a FISH

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 2 August 2014 | Views [376]

Day 99 1st August 2014 Friday. Kevin headed off walking while I did the domestic things. Washing, cleaning the floor and putting the slow cooker on for tea. Rang Nicole at Crusader in Melbourne to see what arrangements have been made for the bed struts to be installed. She pleaded not knowing anything about it. What a surprise. She is to ring me back once she is able to make arrangements for the work to be done in Geraldton. Decided to make a Chiro appointment and was able to get in at 10.30am. Kevin came as well and the chiro was very good. After lunch we all headed to Miaboolya Beach to try our luck fishing there. Had been told that this is a popular beach and that you will always get fish. The wind was again blowing off the sea into our faces and it was cold so we went back to the Old Prawning Jetty. Kevin was so surprised when a fish jumped onto his line he nearly dropped it. A bream 36cm long. Not bad. Kevin won a game of cards again. He says he is on a roll.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.