Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 57 - 19th June 2014 Catching up with old Work mate

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 20 June 2014 | Views [350]

Day 57 – 19th June 2014 Thursday. Chiro appointment this morning. Decided to make some sausage rolls for lunch so did all the preparation before going to Chiro. Arranged with Ray and Jenny to come over for lunch and watch the game we had recorded. Ray had been avoiding the TV and radio all morning as he didn’t want to know the result.  Kevin went to the beach and did some more sun baking. Mum and dad went fishing and had a successful morning catching 9 fish which included a +60 cm salmon. Ray bought over some Matso Beers (ginger and mango) for us to try. Ray was disappointed in the game result as he has tickets for the third game in Brisbane. We headed to the beach at 5pm to watch the sunset and take some photos. Ray was able to get some pretty colourful shots on his point and shoot. We went to Divers Tavern with Ray and Jenny for tea and enjoyed a nice bottle of Kangarilla Road Cab Sav. $41 a bottle mind you. Was a good night and fun to catch up with an old work mate.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.