Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 56 - 18th June 2014 More Fishing attempts

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 20 June 2014 | Views [346]

Day 56 – 18th June 2014 Wednesdasy. So chilly in the mornings now. We have had to get the blanket out and even but the a/c on to warm up the van this morning. Washing in the morning and then I decided to see if I could catch Kevin who had gone walking by riding the bike. No, he got back before I could see him. Mum and dad headed to the beach to do some fishing while the tides were favourable. Kevin decided to head down to do some more sun baking. I meanwhile updated the blog. Went down to Cable Beach after lunch to see if we could get any fish. Tide was quite high and we didn’t go far down the beach. The first place we cast out was over the rocks and we snagged on them so moved down the beach a little further. No joy, no fish. Prepared a plate of nibbles for happy hour with Chris and Jamie and headed over at 4.30pm. Also present were John and Margarette, Helen and Dean who we had met at Lake Argyle and Wendy and Kym from Musclebrook. Lively discussion about bike riders and the road rules. Enjoyed the evening. Recorded the State of Origin game for Ray and Jenny.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.