Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 55 - 17th June 2014 - Rest Day NO Fish

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 18 June 2014 | Views [274]

Day 55 – 17th June 2014 Tuesday. Household chores like washing and sweeping leaves away from door filled part of the morning.  Put a corned beef in the slow cooker for tea. Had some running around to do like getting a new jerry can. Kevin is sick of the one that does not have an air hole that takes twice as long as the other to empty into the 4WD so we priced them around town. Varied from $50, $40, $25.  Went and checked the bowls list to see whether anyone had pulled out but no one has so no bowls in avo. Mum and dad had gone to the bird park in the morning and said it was fascinating and the birds were so colourful. Kevin headed to the beach to do some sun baking after lunch. He keeps saying he isn’t getting sun burnt but I’m not sure. Dad, mum and I headed to the Port jetty to try our luck fishing off the jetty. No fish. Something kept getting my bait though. Mum and Dad shared the silverside for tea and then a game of cards – back to sevens. Spoke with Ray Robinson again he is off to Cape Leveque tomorrow and will miss the State of Origin ad he doesn’t get back til 9.00pm and he wants me to tape it.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.