Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 54 - 16th June 2014 Broome Lawn Bowls

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 18 June 2014 | Views [351]

Day 54 – 16th June 2014 Monday.  Kevin continues to go for a morning walk/run and is doing his exercises religiously. He even looks like he has trimmed up a little. Played bowls in the avo in a pairs competition. Synethetic green similar to Pt Mac and the pace was nice at about 15 seconds. Roma Dunn was there so had a chat with her for a while before we started. In our game we started off poorly but found our weight after a while and won easily. Mum and dad had a close game but came second. The winner of the day is a spin of the wheel. Luck was with us and we won the spin. Prize $50 Voucher for Town Beach Café. Free lunch coming up. Spoke with Ray Robinson ex AustralianSuper and we will catch up on Thursday. Looking forward to chatting with Ray and his wife Jenny. Chris and Jamie have invited us for happy hour on Wednesday avo.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.