Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 48 - 10th June 2014 To Broome

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 12 June 2014 | Views [349]

Day 48 – 10th June 2014 Tuesday. Broome today. Packed up and left Derby by 8.30am. Arrived in Broome at the Tarangau Caravan Park which is just behind Cable Beach. Have a lovely big site with lots of shade. Yeh. In the tree above us is an Osprey bird sitting on eggs / chicks. Makes lots of noise and does its droppings on the van. Everyone walks past and points into the tree gawking. After lunch Kevin headed off walking  to explore Cable Beach. A little later mum and dad and I headed to beach in the 4WD and drove down onto the beach and headed north. The beach goes for about 22km and is wide, sandy and just lovely. Reminds us a bit of the beaches in Vietnam and mum and dad says it is a lot like Yeppoon. The north end of the beach is where nudists can bathe. Dad was checking out the fishing opportunities of cause. On the way back we picked Kevin up and so we had to turn around and go driving on the beach again so he could check out the nudists. Just like Kevin. His head was on a swivel whenever we saw any.  Disappointed in the shower pressure as the water just trickled down the wall yet Kevin said his was perfect.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.