Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 39 - 1st June 2014 To Bungle Bungles

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 3 June 2014 | Views [310]

Day 39 – 1st June 2014 Sunday. Packed up and went and got fuel, filled the jerry cans and then went back to caravan park so Kevin could have a shower before hitting the road. I had a cuppa with folks while he did this. We finally got away at 10.15 and headed down Great Northern highway towards Broome. Stopped for lunch at Warmun (Turkey Creek) and arrived at Bungle Bungle Caravan Park early afternoon. Rough campsite with power provided by a generator and asked not to run the a/c and microwave at the same time or could blow fuses. Got talking with a couple (Chris and Julie) from Darwin who were next to us. Did a load of washing, let the tyre pressure in 4WD down to 30 PSI ready for trip to Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungle). After tea we headed across to campfire and sat talking with Chris and Julie. Arranged to travel in convey to Visitor Centre in morning.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.