Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 38 - 31st May 2014 Rest Day

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 31 May 2014 | Views [319]

Day 38 – 31st May 2014 Saturday. Kevin went for a walk again this morning. I did the washing, cleaned the van, washed the floors. Took dad out to get fuel. Went to the market that was set up in the square for a look but didn’t buy anything. Kevin stayed back as he wanted to watch Port Power play. I went and did some grocery shopping and when I got back Kevin rushed up, asked for the keys as he was off to the Pub as the footy wasn’t on the TV. Made up the bed and after lunch went off fishing with mum and dad. Didn’t get anything for a long time so dad went and bought some different bait – prawns. Well our luck changed and we each caught 8 fish. Used the smaller for live bait and dad tried for barra. I just kept fishing for the small stuff. Kevin had a lovely time at the pub and nearly got into a fight with some Melbourne supporters.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.