Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 27 - 10th July 2013 - Hoi An

VIETNAM | Thursday, 11 July 2013 | Views [709]

Went walking into town along Cua Dai St and then cut through to the Square and went across the river at the third bridge and back to the second. Came through the market and along the river front and cut through at petrol station through Cam Chau village streets. After breakie we headed to the beach and it was a perfect day for it. The water was so calm and clear you could see Cham Island and Danang quite clearly. We headed back to motel for lunch. Unfortunately I then ended up with gasto again and spent some time in the bathroom. We were supposed to go for coffee with Ms Le (owner) but had to cancel. The staff were very concerned and offered all types of medicines to assist. At about 5pm we headed into town to the optometrist to see how my glasses were going. They were a perfect fit and they will now finish the hardening and coloring of lenses. Went around to 3 Dragons Bar to see if the cricket had started but unfortunately it hadn’t. Kevin bought a couple of more singlets and the lady was very adamant on the price which was ridiculous. Eventually Kevin settled on what he was happy to pay. Back at the hotel I set Kevin up on the computer to watch live stream cricket which he did so for several hours. Had soup at the hotel for tea as I was not sure how my tummy was going to go. Must say it was the best potato and spring onion soup I have ever tasted. It was sensational.  

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.