Existing Member?

WT09 your two favourite gap-yearers make their way around the world armed only with a sense of adventure and a photocopied lonely planet guide to the mekong. wish us luck!

and so it begins...

THAILAND | Tuesday, 12 May 2009 | Views [819] | Comments [8]

we've been in thailand for approximately 12 hours and we managed to spend one of thosee hours in a reeally awesome taxi. even though the trrip was abouut 5 minutes... we're cool, we know.

the plane flight wass reeally long, unnsurprisingly, but we had possibly the most leg room in the whole of economy, so our only complainnt can be the lack of 17 again as a movie choice...

but it's exciting so far, and cambodia inn a few hours so yay!

we love you and (sort of) miss you (a little bit) and we will see you all in 7 months. after we've seen the world.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

vivienne (and iona) who is sitting beside me, havinng stolen the chair. we'ree actually not friends anymore.

Comments

1

Gals: So glad the flight was okay. Will email you our news and hopefully you can find an internet cafe in Pnonm Penh (never could spell that city)! Love Mummy/Anna

  Anna Grutzner May 13, 2009 5:39 PM

2

Dear Viv,

News: (1) we bought that house in Haberfield (2) Ellen and I successfully and painfully completed the half marathon on Sunday (3) Isadora still refuses to say Bibi, although she did say Vivienne.

Love Dad

  Dad May 18, 2009 3:27 PM

3

Miss you and love you lots iona.
Happy birthday Vivienne!

  grangie May 18, 2009 9:07 PM

4

Happy Birthday Sweetheart.

  Dad May 19, 2009 8:42 AM

5

Happy Birthday Vivi. Thinkin of you, and am kinda jealous now David (ya Dad) has told me what you're doing. Very cool.

I'll try and get Connor to say Vivi - between mouthfuls of weetbix.

Keep well,

LOve

Antony

  Uncle Tony May 19, 2009 3:08 PM

6

Happy Birthday Vivi. Thinkin of you, and am kinda jealous now David (ya Dad) has told me what you're doing. Very cool.

I'll try and get Connor to say Vivi - between mouthfuls of weetbix.

Keep well,

LOve

Antony

  Uncle Tony May 19, 2009 3:25 PM

7

Happy Birthday Viv. I wrote you an email too but this is a way of covering the bases.

i hope you're having a swell time. remember, while backpacking, time in a taxi is best spent calculating how much you have to spend on food for the day.

love p and j xx.

  Peter and Jo May 19, 2009 3:40 PM

8

sik blog guys, very nice design, lol i hav to say the lack of 17 again is a huge loss to ur plane trip, but i guess the fact that ur travelling round the world kinda compensates for it, only bit tho, cus its a pretty god damn good movie :P

love u guys miss y'all!!!
xooxxoxoxo

  Mel May 21, 2009 10:41 PM

About vivienne_and_iona

it got cold

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.