Existing Member?

The World According to Trav

nov 19/ Train and Travel day

PERU | Monday, 22 November 2010 | Views [329]

Last night was awful! i was so sick, i had a very high fever, chills, an awful headache and i couldn't get to sleep. i fineally got up and went to my parents room and sat in the shower for around 30 minutes and then took a bunch of pills and tried to go to sleep again i only had about 40 minutes of sleep. in the morning we had to drive about an hour and a half through old back roads and poor villages. the train was so cool, it was the first train i have ever been on. i noticed that they separated the tourists(white people) from the locals. the train ride was almost 2 hours but the views were amazing. as we dropped in altitude i started to feel better and the climate change drastically, the plants and forests became lush and it was alot more humid in the air. we arrived in Agwas Caleantas and the town was incredible, there were no cars in the town because no one drove on the roads so they were more like sidewalks. they were very steep and most parts were stares. the people are so nice here. our hotel was at the hill and there were restaurants really close to it. we just rested and walked around the town for the rest of the day. day was fun except i was half asleep and out of it for the whole day.

 

About travis_anderson


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.