Existing Member?

So... What Are You Waiting For? Carpe Diem - Live the Dream

Now I Know Why The Birds Sing

NEW ZEALAND | Sunday, 9 May 2010 | Views [546]

From the 4th-7th May, Tom, his lovely family and I set off to beautiful Queenstown to celebrate my awesome boys 21st birthday. 

It all started with an amazing birthday breakfast at the Eyles household, followed by an awesome few hours spent eating as much as we could muster in the swanky Air New Zealand Koru lounge. We sooner than later got to our destination and unpacked our bags in our apartment where we were to spend the next few days. The rest of the week consisted of panning for gold, off roading, jetting through the canyons, eating too much good food and best of all PARAGLIDING!! (See video above) 

Now I've flown in planes, dived off cliffs, bungee jumped, skydived ..and all the while thought I'd seen it all. Turns out I was wrong. For those of you planning on making a trip down to Queenstown in the future, make the most of catching the gondola ride up to G-Force paragliding and see what its all about. 

Oh, and definitely give the mini-golf at the bottom a go. Best EVER! :) 

Tags: paragliding, queenstown, toms birthday

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.