Existing Member?

Trippin' Around

Inductions

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 9 April 2008 | Views [591] | Comments [1]

More horsey stories for those that care!

Okay - so when you're on horse staff for nine days straight it is pretty much all you can think of...


Story 1. Did a barrel race on Mustang (a liver brown cob mare) in 24.28 (approx. seconds) and was pleased 'coz I came second out of all the horse staff (I think) and managed to beat Lou-Lou who also rode her by 4 seconds!


Story 2. Got offically inducted into the T.R.S. staff...

P.D., our stable manager was all like "b. can you do me a favour and check that the ball cock is working?"

b.: "Sure thing, though I think it's alright because it was working earlier today."

So here I am bending over this water trough when I feel two arms grab me from behind(!!) - it took Ginger., T.Doll, C.Doll, Va and P.D. to dump me in the water, but they really did have a head start me being so close in the first place. Let me tell you - it was soooooo icy cold!!! What with all the SNOW falling and all!

Then they got EmJ - I told Ginger that if I had've been her I would've been out of there like no tomorrow and he said that's why he had told P.D. to get me first!!!!!! >< *rowah*

Don't worry - I gave my tormentors a nice WET hug to say "Thanks"....

Er - none horse stories? I keep staying up too late, (i.e. - sleepovers in the staff flat on the couches) so now I'm sick. *cough* But with another good night's sleep I should be right.

Other news? Can't really say - there's heaps of good banter (Scottish lingo for fun) happening though, it's well cool(more slang).

b. outtie - she needs her bed.

Tags: banter, horses

Comments

1

you gotta love the use of 'well' instead of really!

  B Apr 9, 2008 10:53 AM

About tinka


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.