Existing Member?

Fierce Invalids in Hot Climates Amber and Jerad chronicle their life-changing journey from Napa Valley wine snobs to globe-exploring vegabonds

The Beginning

MEXICO | Friday, 5 October 2007 | Views [629] | Comments [2]

So it is official, TheUnit has sold almost all of their posessions and has packed up their car and headed for Mexico.  We had an eventful drive down in that we stopped for AH's B-day party in San Jose and partied it up with some of her friends for a couple of days.  There are plenty of pictures but none that I would feel comfortable posting.  After that we headed down to Santa Barbara and stayed with some more friends.  It was a pretty uneventful drive but the place we are staying in Rosaritio Beach is all it was made out to be.  We have a beautiful ocean view and a wonderful condo.  We are still waiting for the last minor touches to be completed and for the furniture to be delivered but it is looking like it is going to be quite an enjoyable 6-7 weeks.  We have spent the first couple days just unwinding and going to the grocery store.  Now that we have food the real relaxation begins.  JN's goals for this period of time include getting back into yoga, calming the mind, and getting back into moderately better shape.  We will post pics as soon as we have some more time to take and upload them but until then you will just have to take my word for the fact that we are well and our surroundings are exceptional.  Until next time enjoy yourselves and appreciate it all. 

always,

JN

Tags: Relaxation

 

Comments

1

Testing......I didn't scroll down far enough! Mom

  Julie Zamboldi Oct 9, 2007 3:50 AM

2

Amber & Jared,
Congrats on your engagement. Wow.......my baby sister is getting married. I cant beleive it! Jared - I cant wait to meet you. You and Miss Priss will have a great time here in Florida; we looking forward to y'alls arrival!

  Randy Hubbell Oct 27, 2007 5:44 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.