Existing Member?

The Adventures of Whales 4 1/2 months with a newly wed couple in Southeast Asia Jan 9th 07 to May 17th 07

Trang and beyond

THAILAND | Sunday, 28 January 2007 | Views [776]

Thailand is a beautiful country!

We went hiking again through the national forest and got some sweet footage and pics of a waterfall and some wildlife. We saw a monkey and Danielle saw an elephant on one of our bus rides. The hospitality at our tree house was like being at home. We were sad to leave.

We are currenlty in Trang, which is kinda divided into three parts. The mainland, the coast and afew islands (Ko Hai, Ko Mook, Ko Sukorn, Ko Tarutoa, Ko Adang, Ko Lipe, and Ko Bulon Lae. Tomorrow we plan to go to the coast and get a speed boat to Ko Lipe. I guess its just beautiful and offers great snorkling, which we plan to do. Its a rough and ready kind of place, great for backpackers!

We are very close to Malaysia and will probably head there after the island unless another island or city catches our eye.

This trip has been a great experience and we have gotten to know each other better. We are becoming great friends and are discovering how much we can really lean on one another. Our God is a good God. We can both see how His hand has specifically guided us into friendly, honest people's hands and kept us away from the money hungry scammer. He has kept us very safe and healthy. We are exceedingly greatful for all of your prayers and praises.

I think in order to leave a comment you have to create an account. The service is free if anyone would like to post a note or question. We would really enjoy hearing from anyone.

We have pics to put up but unfortunately the place we are at does not offer a USB cable, so we will be purchasing one soon, so you can see what we are up to. We love you all so much and miss you more and more.

Love D&E     

Tags: Culture

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.