Existing Member?

Enjoying Life is Good

One More Sleep

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 24 June 2011 | Views [370]

OK I stuffed up last night and forgot to write I am very sorry but it was a night where I really did not want to do anything but sit on my bum and do nothing and that is what I did.  It was the end of a heavy week but now it is over and I can start to finalise things for the flight tomorrow HOORAY.  Got my seats all done via the on-line check-in which will in turn stop me from having to line up at Perth airport, yep no hamster maze for me.  I am rather glad that it is only tomorrow too because I am not sure that I could handle too many nights away from my wife Tara and our dog Rooby as the house seems rather empty and quiet right now.  In the past there has always been Tigger to keep me company but now with her passing I don't even have to stay alert while she is zig zagging in front of me in search of food and the once plentiful "Midnight Snacks".  I miss that little fluffball right now more than I ever would have thought.

Today Rooby was taken on a big 7 week adventure to "Manjah" where she will be staying with Nanny and Poppy and dog rellie Buddy.  She seemed ok with it all apart from jumping into the boot of the car to lay on her beds, yes I have photos and then escaping off lead out of the car at the other end and running directly to the back gate, yes I just about had a hearty!  I am sure that she will be spoilt rotten while she is down there so that makes me feel a bit better about leaving her for such a long time.  Who knows the next time that we go to France she might even be coming along with us?

Have handed the keys to the castle over to our house sitter Manno and he will do a bloody great job I am sure of it.  He even mentioned that he would mow the lawn if I did not get around to it so I guess that means that I can have two coffee's outside tomorrow and just leave it to Manno. 

The next instalment will more than likely be in a few days time as I will be up in the air but it will be worth the wait as we will be in the beautiful city of Barcelona and I will not just be bitching about how sad I am.

Right time to get moving with some cleaning. 

About tara_and_paul_go_travelling

Tara and Paul at someones 40th

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.