Existing Member?

Enjoying Life is Good

One More Day Of Work

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 22 June 2011 | Views [211]

Yep only tomorrow and I will be on the downhill run to Paris, via some cleaning, and daughter dropping off in Mandurah with the parents.  No we do not actually have a daughter but to us something just as good a dog named Rooby and she is very dear us.  I have been getting just a little emotional thinking that I only have a few days left with her until the second week of August but I am guessing that while she is running around with another dog Buddy in "Majah" she will not even know that we are gone.  Here is hoping that anyhow.

OK today was busy again at work but I farmed off a load of stuff to a new bloke Damon which made me feel a lot better so now I am finally starting to relax.  About time too as I hate the lead up days before a holiday, always stressful and stupidly busy.

Tonight I am heading next door to have dinner with the Lyns' and some of their family which is lovely of them.  Armed only with a bottle of red I am sure that tomorrows walk with the little girl may well be a slightly fuzzy one but hey WHO CARES!

Time to scoot, no news from Tara today which means she must be enjoying herself which is super.

Time to fold some clothes now.

About tara_and_paul_go_travelling

Tara and Paul at someones 40th

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.