Existing Member?

Enjoying Life is Good

Hey Tara is having a good time.

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 21 June 2011 | Views [195]

But unfortunately I am not, getting sick of work, want to be out of there and not winding down as I should be.  Right that is enough of the moaning time to be positive.  It's Tuesday which means I only have two days left and I rearranged my hair cut to be on Thursday night just so there is no chance of staying back late, ha that was pretty clever hey?  So I heard from Tara this morning when I was walking Rooby and she seems to be having an OK time if you call staying in a Chateau after sitting down for a five course dinner.  Little does she know that I had steak and chips so there who is laughing now?  Ok she probably still is but I was happy last night none the less.  The weather has picked up here with a day of no rain and did I mention that I only have two more days of work left?  Right that is about it for now as I have not a lot to say.  Not much to talk about when you work back late and don't even get any mail.  If you are interested I bought some socks today that were on sale that I will take to Europe with me and I am in the process of stacking things next to my pack....WOW!  Time to have a shave WOW WOW and then feed the Woob WOW WOW WOW.  Gee I love my life right now.  Big loves to Tara, I have missed you a lot since you left and now the PC is copping my moaning about work, poor bugger.

About tara_and_paul_go_travelling

Tara and Paul at someones 40th

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.