Existing Member?

Enjoying Life is Good

Happy 71st Dad and Tara Starts The Tour

AUSTRALIA | Monday, 20 June 2011 | Views [217]

Firstly Dad congrats you have turned 71 which of course is 17 backwards....magical hey?  Well anyhow there was a dinner at my sister Allisons place but after getting out of work at 6.10 I was in no mood to do anything other than come home and sit my arse down.  I did have time to eat steak though and drink some beer which is still happening right now, oh Coopers Pale how I will miss you.  Oh well anyhow today was just another day and hooray it is done, it was pretty shit though but Tara started the real estate tour today and there are only 3 people on it WOOHOO!!  There are days that are normal and then there are days that might just be life changing and this could well be one of those.  Tara is going to be bombarded over the next 4 days with a whole heap of information and with every stop and converstaion she might just be thinking of the endless possibilities of living in a different country.  Now that was something that I never thought would be a chance when I was 20, hey when I was that age I did not even want to go overseas and now I find it hard to stop travelling.  It is truly the greatest way to live outside of your comfort zones whilst all the time enjoying new sights, smells and experiences.  Yes only 5 days to go and then voom I am out of here to meet my presently very happy and very beautiful wife.

About tara_and_paul_go_travelling

Tara and Paul at someones 40th

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.